COKER COLLEGE INCLUDED IN U.S. NEWS & WORLD REPORT’S 2018 BEST ONLINE PROGRAMS RANKINGS

Your Blog Post Title Here...

ADDITIONAL MENU

Hartsville, S.C. – January 9, 2018 – For the first time, Coker College is included in U.S. News & World Report’s 2018 Best Online Programs rankings, which were released earlier today. Coker is included in the categories of Best Online Bachelor’s Programs and Best Online Graduate Education Programs.  

Coker College offers the following entirely online undergraduate and entirely online graduate degrees: B.S. in Business Management, B.S. in Criminology, B.S. in Psychology, M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instructional Technology, M.S. in College Athletic Administration, M.S. in Applied Criminology, and M.S. in Management and Leadership.

For working adults or digital natives, completing a degree online may be the most practical way to obtain the knowledge and credentials needed to boost their careers. The 2018 edition of the Best Online Programs can help prospective students select schools that are right for them.

Nicole Freeman is currently working toward her B.S. in criminology through Coker’s online program. “[I chose online] for the convenience more so than anything,” says Nicole. “I have a three year old, I work eight to five, and I’m a single parent, so trying to find someone to watch my child while I went to class at night...it was just going to be more of a struggle. So I said, if I can do it online and have that convenience then let’s try that...I wanted to try it and see if I liked it, and I do. I love it.”

“Online learning continues to grow in popularity and Coker College is meeting the demand,” says Coker College President Dr. Robert Wyatt. “The flexibility and convenience of an online degree coupled with Coker’s unique approach to student and faculty collaboration and engagement make it a great option for working adults balancing a variety of commitments.”

For more information about Coker’s online programs, please visit coker.edu/online. For more information about applying to Coker College, please visit coker.edu/apply.    

For more information about the U.S. News & World Report’s 2018 Best Online Programs rankings, please visit www.usnews.com/online.

###